Trans Tasman Woodstock logo


Due to the COVID-19 situation and government recommendations on social distancing, the ANZAA committee for 2020 has decided to postpone this years ANZAA 2020 event for April.


We do hope it will take place later in the year - however as the COVID-19 situation is forever changing, we will announce a date as early as possible once it is safe enough to do so.


If the event does get cancelled all together, we will refund tickets.

Until then, please await the news of a potential date later in the year as your tickets will be transferred to this date.


We appreciate all the support from members who have been in touch already and hope to announce future proceedings as soon as the situation allow us to do so.


Our member's health is of upmost importance.


With thanks,


2020 ANZAA Committee




For any further enquires please feel free to contact:


Ryan (Chairperson)

+61417 658 846


Bree (Registrations)

+61434 104 318

If you have not yet regsitered but are interested in knowing the revised date once announced, please leave your details below.